In the face of today’s healthcare challenges, your job responsibilities are exponentially increasing. Your role supports physician shortages, you have prescribing rights, and you help manage patient loads. As patient preference for NP/PA care is increasing, you are clearly becoming the center of the patient care team.
Our company has always been focused on a team-based system of care. That means our physician assistants and nurse practitioners make up the foundation of our healthcare teams. Here, we value your autonomy and are dedicated to supporting you with the tools, education, and leadership opportunities that matter most.
Why work with us?
We work hard to ensure you have the support and resources you need to deliver comprehensive quality patient care.
- Clinical support teams for daily operation and documentation assistance
- Collaborative environment with open communication and support from physicians
- Leadership development from clinical mentors and for growth within the company
- Custom training programs specifically for our NP/PA partners
- SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs
- Provider Portal dashboard with convenient accessibility and usability
- Integrated EM/HM structure for smooth patient transfers
- Provider Concierge Program to support you in onboarding through employment
- National opportunities in diverse hospitals across the country
Ready to find an opportunity near you? Search Jobs