Ohio Hospital Association Annual Meeting & Education Summit
OHA Annual Meeting offers a premier opportunity for health care providers and administrators at all levels to gain valuable insight about statewide industry trends, to network with their peers and achieve a better understanding of the health care issues and policies most likely to impact their organizations.
Benefits of Attendance
- Earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for many disciplines at no charge
- American College for Healthcare Executives track offering Category 1 credits
- Network with peers, leading experts, and health care professionals at all levels from around the state
- Explore new and innovative solutions at the general sessions, keynote speaker events, and the luncheons
- Celebrate outstanding caregivers, leaders, and hospitals for their stellar service to patient care and their communities at the annual recognition dinner
- Browse the latest products and services offered by OHA's Corporate Partners Educational Tracks
Conveniently located in central Ohio at the Hilton Columbus at Easton Town Center, the OHA Annual Meeting is held in a unique setting with more than 200 shopping, dining and entertainment venues for attendees to explore.
Registration for the annual meeting is open only to employees of OHA member hospitals, OHA corporate partners, and ACHE members.
The meeting is free for employees of OHA member hospitals.