Set the stage for provider satisfaction
Provider satisfaction is key to a healthy hospital. But keeping every team member fulfilled and supported can slip when resources are strained and hospital operations aren’t streamlined.
Set the stage for satisfaction and loyalty by keeping open lines of communication and a steadfast dedication to patients. Ultimately, your hospital, your support staff, and your providers share the same goal—high quality patient care.
The key to lower turnover
Quality-centered practices are linked to lower staff turnover. Studies show that efforts to improve patient experiences result in greater hospital employee satisfaction, reducing turnover.1 Plus, models show that reducing turnover by just 1% can reduce costs by $1.3 million annually.*,2
Strategies for increasing provider satisfaction
- Maintain supportive, accessible clinical leadership team.
- Streamline provider contracting process.
- Increase new provider engagement with at least “9 Touches in 90 Days” through programs like the Provider Concierge Program.
- Offer incentives to align provider goals with your organization’s goals.
- Boost career satisfaction and retention with ongoing medical leadership training, comprehensive CME programs, flexible scheduling, and coaching at every career stage.
- Alleviate bottlenecks and improve patient flow with predictive staffing tools.
- Foster an environment of accountability among medical leadership and all team members.
- Address provider concerns with respect and responsiveness.
Provider Concierge Program
True to our mission and derived from our Southern roots, we are committed to providing personal attention to every provider. With the Provider Concierge Program, providers get access to a designated concierge coordinator that can support them throughout their career at SCP.
- Relocation assistance
- Expense reimbursement
- Connections with local service providers
- Orientation and training
- Internal systems support
- Payroll and benefits