Patient-centered care that drives satisfaction
Patient satisfaction and quality care are central to any hospital’s mission. But sometimes performance objectives, stakeholder pressure, or market circumstances can make delivering on that promise a challenge.
We work with hospitals to implement workflow and process innovations that improve patient satisfaction, drive patient volume, and increase repeat business in a long-term, sustainable manner.
Positive patient experiences correlate with clinical quality
Research shows that patients with better care experiences are often more engaged in their care, more committed to treatment plans, and more receptive to medical advice.1
Patient experience strategies
CMS performance measures aim to ensure that patients receive effective, safe, patient-centered, equitable, and timely healthcare. And that’s what we strive to deliver for our clients.
- Improve patient experiences through patient-centered provider training programs and aligned incentives for patient satisfaction scores.
- Enhance continuity of care and streamline clinical handoffs with integrated EM, HM and ICU services.
- Deliver accessible care to remote or immobile patients through telemedicine technology.
- Capture patient feedback at the point of care with myPoint patient surveys.
- Prevent readmissions and support patients in the transition from hospital to community care with door-to-door care management.
- Ensure patient safety through our monthly patient safety organization reviews.
Positive performance metrics yield increased patient satisfaction
Learn how major university system increased patient satisfaction and created a better work environment overall through consistent positive performance metrics.
- Aligning Forces for Quality. Good for health, good for business: the case for measuring patient experience of care. The Center for Healthcare Quality. http://forces4quality.org/case-patient-experience. Published April 1, 2010. Accessed July 12, 2016.