Search open positionsSearch
A to Z physician support
At Schumacher Clinical Partners, we take pride in supporting our residents and providers. That’s why we offer programs and services that help our team members enjoy rewarding careers while leading fulfilling lives outside of the workplace.
[+] Financial services
Schumacher Clinical Partners has partnerships with SoFi, Financial Designs Inc., Northwestern Mutual and The Warner Companies. Each of these agencies are great resources to help you manage your finances with customized services such as:
- Loan refinancing
- Financial planning
- Investment strategies
- Wealth management
- Benefits assistance
- Loan repayment strategies
- Retirement planning
- Tax, insurance and legal services
Several services are also offered at a preferred Schumacher Clinical Partners rate.
[+] VIP concierge program
Schumacher Clinical Partners is committed to providing personal attention to each and every provider. Through the exclusive VIP conceriege program, physicians and advanced practice providers get access to a designated physician-relations concierge coordinator. This resource assists with paperwork, relocation, connections to local service providers, orientation and training, tech support, credentialing, payroll and more.
[+] Military providers
At Schumacher Clinical Partners, we have a deep appreciation for your service to our country. In fact, we’re looking for active, inactive and retired military providers to take advantage of full-time and part-time opportunities in Emergency and Hospital Medicine. We know that you bring not only clinical skills, but also team building, motivation, endurance and commitment to your work. And that brings a higher quality of health care to patients.
We, too, are committed leaders, ranked among the largest and fastest-growing Emergency and Hospital Medicine groups in the nation. We are building high-performing teams across the nation. To us, your unique combination of skills and dedication will make all the difference.
We take care of our providers and do all we can to make your career rewarding and hassle-free. Join us, and continue serving your country and doing what you love: caring for patients.
Emergency and hospital medicine opportunities
- Emergency medicine moonlighting opportunities
- Emergency medicine staff positions
- Hospital medicine staff positions
- EM and HM medical director or other leadership positions
- Nurse practitioner/physician assistant opportunities
- Nurse liaison opportunities
Schumacher Clinical Partners support
- Military provider liaison to help with your transition
- Online and flexible scheduling to meet your quality-of-life goals
- State licensure assistance at no cost to you
- CONUS PCS transfer facilities within Schumacher Clinical Partners
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- Flexible benefits packages tailored to fit your needs
- Financial counseling to help you meet professional and personal goals
- Extensive education and free CME credits
- Leadership tracks in Schumacher Clinical Partners' Institute of Health Care Learning
- Nurse liaison support and quality focus
- Direct deposit option
- For those who enjoy travel, internal locums program in hospital medicine
- Military provider liaison to search facilities for OCONUS or deployed providers prior to their return to CONUS
- Relocation allowances for full-time providers
Contact us for more information about medical opportunities for military providers.
[+] International medical graduates
Schumacher Clinical Partners is seeking top physicians from around the globe who hold a current medical license or qualify to apply for medical licensure. Our international placement experts have the knowledge and resources to help you navigate the maze of licensing and credentialing.
Plus, Schumacher Clinical Partners offers an array of services and networks to help you integrate into the community. When you join us, you’re joining a group that cares about you and your family. Our staff can direct you to resources and help you build connections in your local community.
With more than 300 hospitals in 28 states, Schumacher Clinical Partners has the expertise to make your transition a smooth one. Contact us for more details. We’re here to help.
Generally, Schumacher Clinical Partners requires documents related to your medical education, training, continuing education and certifications. State medical boards may require additional documentation when applying for licensure.
In most states, international medical graduates seeking licensure must hold a certificate from the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG). Additionally, most states require a minimum of two or three years’ post-graduate medical training in the United States. Each state has its own set of licensing policies and regulations. You must request an application from the respective state medical board and submit it to us.
[+] Ambassador Travel Team
The Ambassador Travel Team offers a dynamic practice environment for clinicians who desire adventure in their career. Advantages include generous compensation, the ability to travel, and the variety and experience of working in hospital environments across the country. With all-expenses-paid airfare, car rental, housing, and licensing, the Ambassador Travel Team is an exciting and flexible opportunity for both hospital and emergency medicine physicians.
- Employed position with full benefits, including paid malpractice and 401(K)
- Top rated compensation model
- Travel/lodging and rental car coverage while on assignment
- Monthly stipend for food and incidentals
- Up to $2K toward CME allowance
- Certified boarded EM (ABEM; AOBEM) or board eligible certified in IM
[+] Disaster Assistance Response Team (DART)
Schumacher Clinical Partners physicians know that Emergency Medicine is so much more than a job. It’s a calling, a duty. Becoming a member of DART – a team focused on providing health care in hospitals during and after disasters – can be as life changing for you as for your patients.
While human nature often compels people to flee natural disasters, our DART steps up full force to relieve hospitals during and after disasters. Our commitment to optimal patient care carries over even during the worst of circumstances. Entirely voluntary, the DART program is an opportunity to be there when you’re needed most.
DART membership is open to providers, whether working with Schumacher Clinical Partners or not yet affiliated with us. If you have a passion for disaster medicine, this is the fit for you.
- Provide emergency credentialing at facility
- Paid transportation and lodging at disaster site
- Annual Disaster Response training/update, including CMEs
- Cover all issues and activities related to provision of malpractice coverage for facility
- Provide identification badges for clearance into disaster areas
- Coordinate Disaster Team activation, communication and coordination with facility
DART member qualifications
Requirements vary by hospital and are subject to the discretion of the DART Team Leader on a case-by-case basis.
- Must have valid licensure/DEA/State Narcotics
- Hospitals may require:
- A minimum of two (2) years’ ED experience in medium- to large-volume EDs
- Completed residency in EM, IM, FP or GS
- Board certification in specialty may be required
- ATLS, ACLS, PALS (may be waived if ED Boarded)
- Agree to maintain Disaster/Emergency Credential file with Schumacher Clinical Partners Disaster Response Team Coordinator
- Agree to attend Disaster Response Team orientation and training
- Agree to attend CME offered on Disaster/Emergency ongoing training
- Commitment of one year on DART with Schumacher Clinical Partners
My stint down in Beaumont during a major hurricane was one of the most rewarding things I've done in my career. It was great to experience Emergency Medicine in an extraordinary way. The memorable cases and experiences, and an incredible story of survival from one patient, will always stay with me. In Emergency Medicine, we help people – all comers – in whatever way we can. The DART team allowed me to help some of our own.
- Stephen Nichols, MD, DART’s Clinical Team Leader
Interested in the DART program? Contact us.