Search open positionsSearch
Rewarding hospital and emergency department careers
A small-group culture coupled with extensive national resources helps us constantly improve our patient quality of care and provider quality of life. We use proprietary technology to grant providers and hospitals timely access to the data that enables empowered, intelligent decision-making. Supporting our providers with the right tools for patient care ensures that you can work hard while maintaining a high quality of life outside the hospital.
- Attractive financial package with incentives and benefits
- Flexible solutions for employment and independent contractor models
- Fair, modifiable and proactive scheduling
- Nurse liaison, Electronic Medical Record (EMR) trainers and documentation coordinators
- Dedicated medical director to advocate for provider group
- Formalized leadership training
- Extensive education and free CME credits
- Provider Portal with 24/7 convenience and resources
- Exclusive financial support and concierge services for providers
Clinical service lines
About Schumacher Clinical Partners
As one of the largest and fastest-growing Emergency and Hospital Medicine groups in the nation, we partner with more than 7,200 world-class providers who treat more than 8 million patients annually. Our team consists of motivated, personable, highly qualified people interested in putting the patient first. And because we’re a privately held, physician-driven company, we’re committed to doing the right thing for the patients, physicians, and hospitals we serve. Which is why 98% of our physicians recommend us to colleagues and friends.
Our recruiting credo
We work constantly to improve the environment for our providers. We want them to have the right resources, the right place to practice and the right place to grow.
- William “Kip” Schumacher, MD, FACEP, Founder, Executive Chairman